Fix Outlook Common Problems
- Resetting Language problems with my Outlook Email Accounts
- Send/Receive Errors (Outlook Send/Receive)
- Not receiving emails in my Outlook Inbox
- Microsoft Outlook account is compromised
- Microsoft Outlook account has been blocked!
- Outlook Email Spam Feature and Outlook Filters do not work
- Outlook Email Spoofing Help from Experts
- Protect Outlook Emails from virus and online attacks
- Cant Access (Not Opening) Outlook Email Account
- Cant send Outlook emails from QuickBooks
- Outlook unable to send emails
- Outlook won't send and receive emails
- Unable to send attachments from Outlook
- Unable to send and receive emails in outlook 2013
- Errors has been detected in the file Outlook .pst
- Microsoft outlook errors have been detected
- My Microsoft Outlook won't open
- Outlook won't start
- Outlook won't launch
- Outlook email support phone number
- Outlook cannot load profile
- Outlook slow to connect to exchange server
- Outlook slow to load emails
- Outlook 2010 crashes when printing
- Outlook 2013 not displaying images
- Outlook email images not showing
Technical Support for Outlook .pst Files
Learn How to Manage, Launch, Back up, Restore and Export Outlook .pst Files
When Microsoft Outlook® is run first time on the system, it creates necessary data files in an automatic manner in the form of Outlook® Data File (.pst) and (.ost). These files are automatically created in order to save your personal and crucial information. Outlook® Data Files are created by using Microsoft Outlook® and are saved in the Documents\Outlook® Files folder on your computer. These files are created in the My Documents\Outlook® Files folder if users are using Windows XP. Basically, a personal storage (PST file) is an individual folder file in MS Outlook® where 2GB is the storage limit for a single user’s .PST file. A.pst file is used for POP3 and IMAP email accounts. Moreover, you can create and use an additional Outlook® Data File (.pst) if you want to create archives or backup files.
Management, back up, and restore of personal folders (.pst) files created in MS Outlook® is necessary to save tasks, notes messages, contacts, appointments, and journal entries. The MS email client stores data in MAPI folders in a .pst file on your hard disk. You can store data in a mailbox on the server if you use Outlook® with Microsoft Exchange Server. The same can be easily done with the help from Outlook® Technical Support. Tech help for Outlook® helps the users of the Outlook® who want to manage, back up, and restore Outlook® .pst Files.
To make a backup copy of a (.pst) file
- Close all mail-related programs; press the start button and click Control Panel.
- Click Mail and Fax or Mail button twice.
- Click the Personal Folders service for the backup purpose.
- Click Properties to note the path and listed file name.
- Press the OK button twice to close the Properties dialog box.
- Make a file copy with the help of Windows Explorer or My Computer.
To export .pst file data
- Hit the Import And Export button on the File menu.
- Press Export To File and then click Next.
- Press Personal Folder file (.pst), and click Next.
- Click to-be-exported folder and click Next.
- Type the name of to-be-exported file by typing the name of the file.
- Finally, click Finish.
To import .pst file data
- Click Import And Export on the File menu, click Import And Export.
- Click on Import from other programs or file; then click Next.
- Then, click .pst, and click Next.
- Then, type the path and the name of the to-be-imported .pst file; then, click Next.
- Connect to the folder for data import purpose.
- Finally, click Finish.
Outlook® users facing issues with managing, back up, and restoring of Outlook® .pst files need to go to Intelli Atlas’s Microsoft Outlook® Support Center and get help on your Outlook® .pst file. You can easily get connected to Outlook® help center via Microsoft Outlook® Support Number +1-888-606-4841 to help you manage, back up, restore, import or export Outlook® .pst file. When you get connected to the team of experts and professionals with the help of support phone number for Outlook®, you can take a sigh of relief as you are set to get better support for getting the best out of all .pst files.
Intelli Atlas Inc offers premium technical support and help services on Outlook® .pst files. It becomes inevitable to ask for Outlook® experts from Intelli Atlas Inc because Outlook® .pst file is very crucial and damage caused while transferring, importing or exporting can lead to data loss. We understand this crucial factor and hence we offer 24/7 Outlook® Support services and you can reach by dialing our dedicated support helpline number.
Fixed Recent Issues
- Microsoft® Support to Export Outlook Tasks to Google Calendars
- Microsoft® Outlook problems
- Microsoft outlook Technical Support | Phone Number
- Outlook® Technical Support Phone Number Usa
- Tech Support for Microsoft® Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook® Support Phone Number
- Email Tech Support Outlook®
- Outlook® for Mac: Configure Outlook® in Mac Now
- How To Fix Outlook® Email Problems
- Outlook® Support Live Chat
- Solutions for Outlook® Email Problems
- Microsoft Outlook® Customer Support and Help
- Outlook® Support Phone Number 800
- Outlook® 2013 Connect to Microsoft Outlook
- Can't connect Outlook® 2010
- Hotmail® Customer Support Center
- Microsoft Outlook® Customer Support
- Customer Service For Outlook® Email
- Microsoft Outlook® Team Contact
- Outlook® Customer Support and Phone Help
- Microsoft Outlook Customer Help
- Microsoft® Outlook Support
- Microsoft® Outlook Error Help
- 24/7 Outlook Email Support
- Windows Firewall Blocking Outlook Application